The ultimate couple’s romantic retreat set in a rolling landscape with stunning vistas. This cosy one bedroom self contained cottage is stylishly presented and situated on a working farm. The cottage has its own entrance with car space at the door and is available for booking either,
Fully self contained or as a B&B
- Around 3 hour easy drive from Sydney.
- Bird watchers haven (top 50 IBA location).
- Linen and towels provided.
- Cutlery, crockery, refrigerator and stove.
- King size bed, elec. blanket, air con, gas heating.
- Pet friendly (for nice pets) by arrangement.
- Weekend and mid week tariff packages.
- BBQ Facilities
- Up to 3 stylish bedrooms available.
- Queen beds, air con, combustion heating.
- Dedicated full bathroom for guests.
- Evening meal(s) by prior arrangement.
- Bookings essential.
- Courtyard alfresco dining.
Situated in the Capertee Valley
The Capertee Valley boasts beautifully preserved World Heritage listed forests. Home to the world's widest/longest canyon (the Grand Canyon is deeper), the sheer sandstone cliffs lead into the abundant wilderness with a plethora of flora and fauna. There are more species of bird in the Capertee Valley than anywhere else in the southern hemisphere, making it Australia's bird watching capital.
"Then slowly we crawled by the trees that kept tally / Of miles that were passed on the long journey down. / We saw the wild beauty of Capertee Valley / As slowly we rounded the base of the Crown." - Henry Lawson